Monday, February 9, 2009

Ouchie!!!

I don't know if a filling came out or what but OUCH my mouth hurts! Quite suddenly too! Saturday morning I brushed my teeth and got a real SHOCK--literally! :(

I have an appointment for Wednesday with the old dentist I used to see when I lived here, but no idea if he takes my insurance. Of course, my husband has the most obscure insurance that most people have never heard of. The regular billing person wasn't there so I have to wait for a call back tomorrow to find out if my insurance is accepted. I CERTAINLY HOPE so!

I didn't want to see a dentist at all while pregnant and I definitely don't want to see a new one! I hate seeing new doctors, especially for something important--or painful! :(

Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Good luck hon! Nothing worse than dentists...even a simple cleaning is painful for me, and I always end up wanting to gag.

Diario de Elysia said...

Ouch is right. Hope he takes your insurance. Miss you. I need to check your other blog.