Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February begins.

I will be honest. I haven't posted because I LOVE THOSE PICTURES of my baby and hate to push them down! :) LOL I'm a nut, but once I had them all assembled, I just enjoyed looking at them so much!

We had her school party last week which went well and then her party here at home this past weekend. It was her birthday for a week and she's bummed that it ended, but she had a GREAT time! She got such great gifts including the kitchen we got her which she is in LOVE with. I'm so glad her last birthday as an "only child" was a good and memorable one! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

LOL..you got her a kitchen!?!? I hope this doesn't mean she'll be all domestic...she needs to aspire to great academic and professional heights...why not get her a computer?!? ;)

J/K. Does her kitchen actually bake stuff. I am SO in the mood for chocolate cake! ;)