Monday, November 3, 2008

Furry Faced Kiddo! :)

Halloween came and went and its NOVEMBER NOW! Insanity! Time is flying!

And i haven't posted pics of my little girl in a while I think. Here she is a few days before Halloween, dressed up for her school party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here she is on Halloween night, trick or treating in a friend's neighborhood:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a fun night, even though the costume was a bit snug and warm (in Texas, anyway). This was the first year that she was really INTO the festivities so it made it so much fun for the whole family.

And she insisted on a dog costume, btw. That was not my idea. I couldn't find any other ones although I looked and was willing to pay quite a lot! She had her heart set on it, so I finally ended up letting her wear this one that was a bit snug! :)

She had a great time, despite the fact that there were MANY scrooges in the area with their porch lights off! :( She got tired after walking so much to hit five houses and wanted to go back to play with her friend and hand out candy. That is my girl...all about the socializing!!! :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

At least she looked cute for all 5 of those houses ;)

I love her dog costume...it reminds me of that Saint Bernard in the commercials that come to your door bearing cold meds. If only you had one of those in real life to take away your sniffles! ;)