Friday, August 29, 2008

A rare shopping spreeeeee!

Today, I took advantage of some sales and coupons I had collected and went "back to school" shopping for my little girl. She's about to move from size 3T to 4T, so new clothes are in order. And what girl doesn't love fall clothes shopping? The styles are the best, with layers gallore and gorgeous colors! It was a rare treat for me since I've never really had the chance or the reason to do so before.

My girl grows slowly. Plus she's never had much need for tons of clothes. PLUS my mother buys her odds and ends here and there, so I pick up things when I see them or when we need them. I've never actually gone "clothes shopping" with the intention of buying her a whole new wardrobe. What fun it was!

We hit The Children's Place, JCPenney's and Gymboree. I got the biggest haul at Gymboree and it includes some really cute stuff, including this and this. The Children's Place had adorable skorts and she got a few of those. All we need now is some cold weather (chilly will do!) to hit South Texas.

I have a feeling we are in for a long wait.

The good news is that by the time it hits, these clothes will fit her better since the 4Ts run big at Gymboree! :)

Three stores, 120 bux later, I think my girl is ready to go. Mama got some good deals and I *never* had so much fun embracing the girly stuff my daughter loves.

I wish it was this fun shopping for me!!!!! :( lol

No comments: