Tuesday, June 17, 2008

a game of tag....

Hello Readers! All two-five of you! :) I have to figure out how to "tag" people for this, but I figured I'd follow through since it is my first time being "it". ENJOY and hopefully I can FIND five people to tag!

I've been tagged by my friend Dana in the game of Meme.... Still not entirely sure what that means, but apparently it doesn't matter, because here i am! Here is what you need to know:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing ten years ago? I had just completed my first year of gradschool (if memory serves me) at Purdue in Indiana. I was studying Rhetoric & Composition and feeling way in over my head! I also was just two months from marrying my husband! :) We'd known each other for a while at that point--I think over two years.

2. Five things on my to do list for today: Rest, go to the doctors (I'm sick), clean some, grade some papers, stop at the grocery store for a few odds and ends.

3. Snacks I crave: anything SWEET. I have a crazy hyperactive sweet tooth. Baad!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off our debt, build a great house in a great part of town, buy a condo in NYC for visits there, buy a hybrid along with many stocks in oil/gas futures, go back to personal training (but have my sessions in my new home gym not at a public gym), put away for our retirement and establish a great trust for Elena's college and beyond, help out family with debt and with college...man, there really is no end to this list!

5. Places I have lived: Texas, NY, NJ, Indiana, PA

6. People I am tagging: Elysia, Helen, Chris, Nelly and Melissa!

Enjoy peeps! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola chica. Love the blog. :)

Diario de Elysia said...

Is that you Nelly?

tejanamama said...

hola amigas! :)