Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tick tock goes the clock!



Ever feel like there is just *not* enough time in a day or days in a week? I feel that way over the past week or so. With the campaign churning a million miles a minute here in Texas, it is an exciting, but draining time!

I am having a great time working on it, but I feel that time is almost up and I haven't done all I want to or need to do. There have been some incredible highlights, however.

Hillary is much more attractive and smaller in person! I got to shake her hand and get her John Hancock on Saturday morning. What a thrill that was. I'm easy, huh? I hope that I shook the future president's hand. A gal can dream, huh? Now she can REALLY dream BIG with reality as exciting as it is these days!

Tomorrow I am meeting with like-minded new friends to strategize for Tuesday-- D-day here in Texas! There are schedules to create and calls to make. It is the final push before we finally get to make history! I hope Texas does the right thing!

Recently, I've grown more and more uncomfortable with the idea of an Obama ticket in the general election. There is just so much research I've done, things I've read and watched that make me see how beatable he is. It is very easy to see how things will go in the general election and what the GOP will do with him. I'm not sure he stands a chance and I feel that too many people are guided by the hype and not by the reality.

On a lighter note, here are some GREAT videos from last night's Saturday Night Live. I laughed my ass off and then thought, "Crap! This would be even funnier if there weren't so much truth to it!" But alas, it was some much needed levity in a very action packed couple of days. I'm glad she did SNL and I hope it helps her "likability" factor.





I have wanted to write about a few things over the past few days but have not had a chance. With my job picking up speed, this week may be a slow one on the blog. I hope to see you all again soon. I'll be back if anything urgent comes to pass, otherwise I'll see you in a few days!

No comments: