Thursday, January 1, 2009

Too many cookies later....

I am back! We had a good enough Christmas and a better New Year. I imagine its best to get things off on the right foot, so 2008 is over and I should focus on the upcoming year. There are lots of things that will follow me into the near year, but I can only hope and pray that things get better and that 2009 will be a huge improvement over the last year.

I hope everyone else had a great holiday. It is back to the grind for most people in just a few short days. I keep forgetting, but I too have work to tend to as my break ends and classes restart on Monday! Egad! I really had forgotten! :( I am wishing I had not accepted this upcoming set of courses, but I really would like another pay check before the baby comes!

Here we are at the start of the year. I hope we look the same (with big smiles on our faces) by the year's end! ;)

More to come soon!

No comments: