Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally moving day...again.

So we found a place. We will move in this weekend. Starting friday we'll move a few loads in our vehicles and we are renting a truck for saturday. My brothers are helping so hopefully we'll be done by Sunday! I really want to get through this quickly so we can set up the tree and just get settled before the holiday! :)

This place is a duplex, so its a lot of space. It is very close to the cafe I used to go to a lot, so I'll be going there more it seems. There was no fridge, and we required one, so the owners bought one and its being delivered tomorrow. I have to go with lena after we pick up the keys and wait for it to be delivered.

It will be an incredibly busy weekend, but I'm looking forward to being closer to things, since being at my parents means being SO FAR from most things--including dh's job and dd's school. A LOT less time in the car is a very good thing!

Wish us luck! I hope we'll be there for a little while and not have to move again for a while!

1 comment:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Good luck, hon! And send pics once everything is settled and you've decorated for Christmas. Otherwise get on camera...that will work too! :) *HUGS*