Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We are finally IN

We relocated over the last week and it has been HELL!

I haven't eaten well or slept much and I'm poopered out! I must have hurt one of my knees (or the back of my leg behind my knee) becaise its been killing me ALL DAY LONG! I'm hobbling along and just hoping it works it self out soon! Hate feeling this way!

I am behind with grading and would like to get to it but today was another busy day. I did do some of the really late stuff but need another few hours of uninterrupted work to get what I need to get done, done. I am hopeful that tomorrow I might get a few hours to work alone! We'll see!

We aren't MOVED IN, however as that would require there to be fewer boxes and crap all over the place in piles. We were so tired from doing things ourselves, things stayed where they were put and now we are scavenging boxes when we need things!

I'm fine with slow going since I cannot be lifting much on my own anyway. Maybe this and next weekend we'll get it all finished! *fingers xed*

No comments: