Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I LOVE ME SOME BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he's EVERYWHERE these days! I saw him on The View then on The Daily Show (below). BOTH were quite entertaining..and educational.



I have to say, I really wish more people talked *TO* us instead of at us. He put things into relatively simple terms that I could understand. (This was even more true, and detailed, in his longer visit on The View on Monday morning.)

It was refreshing, and informative! I have been confused about some aspects of the economic crap ongoing, but he really broke things down. I taped both to show my husband and he was thankful.

Maybe its just me (its not) but he is someone I listen to and trust. I hear and believe. He speaks and puts you at ease. He even makes you laugh! I am missing the good old days of those times. Those were really good, happy, peaceful and prosperous years. Good times!

No comments: