Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wow!!! I thought Canada was safe??

I don't know why I have this image of Canada as completely different than here. I guess it still might be to some degree, but apparently its not as safe, benign and pristine as I imagined.

Read this:

Man Stabbed, Decapitated on Bus from Edmonton to Winnipeg

Was the guy snoring too loudly? Was his music offensive? Did the crazy guy next to him always travel with cutlery or did he board that bus determined to kill? Man...just when you think you are safe and only have body oder to worry about on a bus trip, something like this happens!

*******

They are saying that Clinton's being keynote speaker means she's not on the ticket. Did anyone REALLY think he'd pick her as a running mate? I knew he didn't have the balls to do something TRULY unselfish and good for the country as a whole (and especially the party).

2 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

There are crazies everywhere, unfortunately. People get attacked on the city bus, the Greyhound, on the street in the middle of the day... it's the same everywhere :( Sometimes I would rather move to a very safe, rule-oriented country. Is there such a thing?!?

Curlz said...

Soooo, it would seem alot has happened since I have been away...you've made a few posts, the sun has risen and set, you got pregnant!!!! Am I assuming correctly? I don't see it mentioned in a blog - just "tejanamama2be", or was the "2be" part always there and I didn't notice?