Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So much to say, such a short attention span! :) The news TODAY!


There are so many things I'd like to write about today, so I'll just have to be quite brief in order to get a few things off my (heaving) chest:

First the Headlines Photobucket


* McCain doesn't care when we pull out of Iraq or if we do. I just said there were many flubs to come and not a day later he has another one!? Man he delivers! Gotta love that. Imagine four blissful years of great comedy! So funny we'll all be crying, no doubt!

*Possible VP noms for Barry are all the talk. Their names are swirling the airwaves, some are so top secret they have no names! They range from Hillary to Gore to people we don't know about and won't care to know. My guess is he'll pick one we don't care about who is a nobody really so that he is the big kahuna of the ticket. Have I told you lately that I'm not impressed? WELL..I'm NOT!

* I LOVE LYNN SAMUELS! YES she may not be a looker and YES she isn't 100% right all the time (in my opinion), but she says things that need to be said and isn't apologetic. She's also easily distracted by shiny objects in a way only a gal with pretend ADD could appreciate! :)
* THIS just IN: Obama is a politician! Speaking of Lynn's favorite new presumptive nom, Barry seems to be a bit of a hypocrite. Do as I say and not as I do? Funny how he hammered Clinton and McSame for more "tangential" relationships. So it really *is* politics as usual, huh? SUPRISE! Sorry! No refunds or exchanges!

* WTF is up with the WEATHER? Tornadoes, floods and heat waves DAILY it seems? Everywhere there is something strange going on. Did they finally perfect the weather machine to help control the weather, hence raising the prices on all forms of energy, INCLUDING our damn food? I know I said it already, but WTF?
* Where's Waldo (in a pantsuit)? You know it wouldn't be a complete round up without my girl mentioned in there somewhere, right? Where are you Hillary? We miss you already! It is almost like she fell into an abyss right after giving that "consession" speech. Well at least people are talking about her--some in a positive light!

* Don't leave your kids in the car, asswipe. How do you forget you have a kid in the car? How do you leave him/her in the car for hours or OVERNIGHT? Some people really should be taken outside and shot. Repeatedly. Then left to die in the heat. I would do something far worse than this to those parents! :(

smoking gun And Finally...

* I work hard for my money! So don't charge me for crap! I won't go into too many details but I won't be visiting one of the local coffeehouses here again after a fiasco regarding my coffee tonight. I pay quite a lot for this coffee and it should be fresh and a refill should be filling of the cup AGAIN, not a topping off. I'm angry and had to leave because I couldn't see straight! I know you are trying to save money, but I WORK HARD FOR MY OWN dang MONEY! Again, words fail me where acronyms do not. WTF?
bitchy angry aggravated discontent frustrated

1 comment:

dana said...

You've been Tagged...see my blog for details!

I hope you're doing well!!