Saturday, June 28, 2008

Quick Weekend Update

So far so good.

I haven't had stellar eating habits, but I did make it to the gym four days out of the past week (Tuesday through Friday). I had big plans for today (work and gym) but it was a completely lost day due to an overnight migraine that hit. It was a doozie! Hadn't had to use the anti-nausea meds before. Those did a number on me and I slept away the migraine and the day! Woke up woozy, hung over, and dizzy, but the migraine is a thing of the past! WOOHOO!

Tomorrow is a new day, right? I will spend most of it grading as I'm really behind after losing Saturday and Friday night. It should be ...fun.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Love love love that new profile pic!

4 days of gym-going?!?!? Way to go, woman! You're totally whooping my ass this week....next week, though...watch out! :P

I'm making whole wheat pancakes and bacon for brekkie. Clean eating starts tomorrow... ;)

tejanamama said...

In honor of you, girl, I had some delicious heavy bad lunch! I was celebrating the end of your slave days of marking!;) Weeeee! I'm struggling with my sweet tooth (teeth?). DAMN IT!