Friday, February 22, 2008

Color me RED!

Love my new hair! It is red red red...the color I have wanted for ages but never got! It wasn't for lack of trying either!

One gal told me that people *our* age shouldn't try that much color. Another swore it would be sooooooo bright but then disappointed me with a pale and quite non-brilliant shade of red(dish brown). I tried a total of FIVE TIMES, this being the fifth time!

The guy almost got it wrong too until we talked MORE about it and he finally followed what it was that I wanted. This was my second time seeing him too. I like this guy quite a bit! He's funny, sassy and really good with scissors! :)

Hope I can get it to look decent in the morning. I still wanted it shorter but I'll settle for this for now. My face is so long that maybe short hair isn't good for me? Not sure, but this works and seems to suit me.

4 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Ooooh...fiery red to match the sass! :P Looks good...it suits you, I think...was this your first colour? I'm still too chicken...and no Asian in their right mind should have blonde or red or blue hair, IMHO. Black it is. :)

tejanamama said...

I see Asian women with red/blue all the time and it looks HOT i think. As a matter of fact, I've seen Asians with it more than anyone else! But I've lived in college towns and NYC so I've seen some cool Asian chicks!! You might want to reconsider since it might help you with your cool factor! ;) LOL Thanks! I LOOOOOOVE it!!!! I feel muy sexy ;)

melski79 said...

Why don't you call chiquita! I soooo love the hair! It's about time you get your RED! When are we gonna do something. My hubby gets off early tonight, maybe we can get together for coffee after church or sumthin! Call me pinche!
Oh and I tried to post an awesome Hillary video and this pinche site said 'Tag is not allowed' BLAH!

tejanamama said...

answer your phone melissa. I did call yesterday. Check your messages!!!!! Tonight is out. SOrry :( I need to work out something bad. And Lena is sick again! I think that was in the message i left.