Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week Six

I say it too often, I know, but wow time zooms by!

I'm 2/3rds of the way through the courses I am teaching and I am ready for them to be over. I get sick of some of the personalities I deal with. It can be quite frustrating!

I keep being offered newer courses that I haven't taught since they were revamped (earlier this year) and I sent a message to one of the schedulers hoping to be offered more of the same (what I am teaching now). I hope she takes pity on me! I really want to not have to revamp things and spend more time on grading and posting to a new course, especially since I am trying to increase my course load!

Thankfully, I am employed (however part time it may be) and I hope it stays that way!

This month I am just biting my nails and waiting to find out if Elena gets into preschool or not. If she doesn't it isn't the end of the world as I don't have the money to really pay for it. It would be good, however, and I would struggle to make it happen because I need her to have something to do to allow me time to teach more courses! It is also a great place and I know she would benefit from attending. I still feel awful about having missed deadlines and not having a slot waiting for her come September. :( Mama dropped the ball!

At least when it comes to Elena, I should be okay! I have about four years to get my act together!;)

Maybe I have posted about this stuff before. WHO KNOWS! I have a bad memory these days!

Leni starts ballet/tap classes Tuesday (once a week) and she is SOOO excited about it! She did a free class last week and LOVED it (her words). Very glad to get her into something cuz she is stuck with me most of the while and tiring of it for certain! :)

Have a great week! Half way to Christmas! ;)

No comments: